ACB Standard Series
These Standard line mouthpieces are formulated for players playing a conventional "stock" mouthpiece. For instance if you play a Bach or Curry 3C a good place for you to start is with our 3C. While our 3C does not equal theirs it’s a great starting point for each client. Here is some additional information about your options:
• Each Standard line comes with a custom throat mated for optimal performance with each cup, rim and backbore. If you require a custom throat size this can be ordered if you prefer.Please note all other alterations done to the mouthpiece will make the piece a custom order thus removing the return option.
• Each piece can be ordered as a one piece blank. Custom Blanks are available. These are available in Silver or Gold Plate.
• A detachable two-piece top is available, compatible with "Warburton" Threads.
• Two-piece tops are available in Silver Plate, Gold Plate, Copper (silver plated), Delrin, and acrylic.
• Also available as a custom order are ACB/Wedge 1-piece collaborative mouthpieces with a Wedge (TM) rim.
Looking for something special that isn't in the standard line? Contact us!
Truly custom ACB Mouthpieces are not only very affordable but only 6-8 weeks.
Want a copy of your existing mouthpiece in perhaps a different blanks? Not a problem!
In the next few months I hope to cut down the custom mouthpiece time even more as we have our in-house CNC and digitization options available.
Of course a lot more info can be found on the shop page as well as our Facebook page.
Here are a few links for you to check out: